- You may download music to a single computer.
- You may transfer music files and backup license files to up to two
additional personal computers.
- You may play music an unlimited number of times on up to three
- You shall be entitled to:
- Burn Products solely for personal, non-commercial use up to 3 times.
- Export Products solely to a portable device capable of playing
Windows Media™ Audio ("WMA") files such as a WMA-compliant MP3 player an
unlimited number of times.
- You may download, export, burn or copy Products solely for personal,
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or
disable any copy protection or use limitation systems associated with the
- You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit,
distribute, display, broadcast, re-broadcast, modify, create derivative
works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in
whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the Products, the Service
or any related software.
- No right, title or interest in any downloaded Products or software is
transferred to you as a result of any downloading or copying or otherwise.
All rights in the
- Products are owned by the artist and record label or its licensors
- Any burning or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to
you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the
copyright owners in any
- Product or in any content, sound recording, underlying musical
composition, artwork or other copyrightable matter embodied in any
- You may not play and then re-digitize any Products, or upload those
Products to the Internet.
- You may not use the Products in conjunction with any other third-party
content (e.g, to provide sound for a film).
- You may not sell or offer to sell the Products, including but not
limited to, posting any Product for auction, on any Internet auction site.
- All Products are sublicensed to you and not sold.
- The delivery of a Product does not transfer to you any commercial or
promotional use rights in the Product.
- Security Technology. You acknowledge that Products contain security
technology that limits your use of Products in accordance with the Usage
Rules. The security technology is an inseparable part of the Products.