- A Windows PC
Most computers manufactured in the last few years will easily meet the
minimum system requirements. If you have an older computer, here's what you
- 233 MHz or higher processor (most computers meet this requirement)
- At least 64 MB of RAM
- A sound card
- Speakers or headphones (if you want to play music on your computer)
- An Internet connection
- CD Burner (if you want to burn you music to a CD)
- A recent version of the Windows® Operating System. Your computer must be
running the Windows 98se, 2000, Millennium Edition or XP operating system.
Currently Mac and Linux are not compatible.
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 9.
Download the latest Windows Media Player
from Microsoft for free. Windows Media Player 9 is able to play the WMA
music that has been protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM) encryption.